As a career coach, my mission is to support people in building satisfying careers.
I know from a personal experience how much effort can go into figuring out your career path or what to do next in your work life. Familiar with the thoughts and feelings of the uncertainty when making career shifts and overcoming the challenges.
How to discover, create and manage your career in the changing world of work - these are my main fields of interest supported by professional skills and experiences in career counselling & coaching, training, service development and project management.
Also, I want to help organisations to support their people's career & professional development, having personally meaningful work and better work-life alignment.
Since 2019 I started my career coaching private practice (Tulevikupilt OÜ/ Future Vision).
*I have diverse range of experience as a career counselor and coach with adults and youth - 1700+ clients. Topics ranging from choosing and building career paths, planning career development, getting clarity on what and how you want your work-life to be, managing career changes to building self-confidence and skills to take action. I work with organisations to support their employees career development.
*Delivered trainings and workshops on the topics of self-awareness, career & professional development, career transitions, changing world of work; I do workshops both online and onsite.
*Developed and shared methods to other career specialists; lecturer of a course for career counselling students at the University of Tartu; mentor for career counselors.
*Certified Career Specialist, Career Counselor, EstQF level 7 (from 2021)
Certified Career Counselor from 2017.
*Certified Designing Your Worklife coach, Stanford Life Design Lab, 2022
*Coaching Skills Certificate, AoEC/ Estonian Business School, 2022
-Designing Your Worklife Coaching, DYL Group (Bill Burnett & Dave Evans)
- Coaching Skills programm (12h ACSTH), (Academy of Excecutive Coaching/EBS)
- Active engagement in career counselling (2 days). Prof. Norman E. Amundson
- Motivational Interviewing for career specialists (3 days). EMITA
- Solution Focused Career Counselling (1 day). Mari Saari
- HOPE centered career development and CIP model (2 days).prof. Spencer Niles & prof. James P. Sampson
- Multiculturalism, learning and work mobility (3 ECTS). University of Tartu
- MOOC: The changing World of Work (6 weeks). EmployID
- e-coaching (1 day, Fontes PMP), e-career counselling course (University of Tartu)
- Basic training of career counselors (115 hours, 4 ECTS)
-Psychology (Bsc, equivalent to a Master's level degree), University of Tartu
-Human Resource Management - in MA studies from 2022, Tallinn Technical University
-Political Science (MA), Tallinn University.
*Active member of the Associaton of Estonian Career Counsellors from 2014. From 2018-2021 Member of the Board.
*Other activities I enjoy: cinema, reading and learning, slackline, pilates, time with my family, riding my bicycle, volunteering.
Contact me for career coaching or workshops for your team!
Anna Gramberg I Career Coach I Trainer
ph.+372 56914066 (Estonia, Tartu)